The Pre-School Christmas Fair will take place on Saturday 8th December (time TBC). This is an important fundraising event for the pre-school as well as a fun day for the children and we need help with the following to make it a success:
- Would you or someone you know like to run a stall? Craft and gift stalls particularly welcome.
- Would you like to organise a craft activity for the children?
- Do you have a raffle prize that you could donate?
- Do you know someone who could be Father Christmas?
- Do you have any toys or books in good condition that you could donate to the pre-loved stall?
- Would you be available to help set up or clear away on the day?
- Would you be willing to join the sub-committee to help with all of the arrangements?
If you can help in any way, however big or small, please contact Laleh (l_momajjad at hotmail dot com), by Friday 19th October.
We hope you have lots of fun doing the Nature Hunt over half term. Please bring the completed Nature Hunts in by Friday 2nd November.
Everyone should have received a form for pre-school photographs. Please remember to return forms by Friday 2nd November. Photos will be taken on Thursday 8th November.
On Wednesday 31st October, the children are invited to wear Halloween-themed fancy dress in return for a £1 donation to pre-school. Please also bring donations of cake as we will be holding a cake sale at the end of the session (both 12:15 and 2:15). Please let Laleh know (l_momajjad at hotmail dot com) if you are able to bring cake so we know roughly how much to expect!
Our Christmas Fair will be held on Saturday 2nd December, from 11am – 1pm. There will be crafting, stalls, refreshments, kids activities, a raffle and, of course, Santa!
We look forward to welcoming you on the 2nd.
Many thanks to everyone who donated food for the Methodist Church Harvest Festival. We are sure it will be very gratefully received by ReadiFood. The wonderful harvest display the children have made is definitely brightening up the church!