The Pre-School Christmas Fair will take place on Saturday 8th December (time TBC). This is an important fundraising event for the pre-school as well as a fun day for the children and we need help with the following to make it a success:
- Would you or someone you know like to run a stall? Craft and gift stalls particularly welcome.
- Would you like to organise a craft activity for the children?
- Do you have a raffle prize that you could donate?
- Do you know someone who could be Father Christmas?
- Do you have any toys or books in good condition that you could donate to the pre-loved stall?
- Would you be available to help set up or clear away on the day?
- Would you be willing to join the sub-committee to help with all of the arrangements?
If you can help in any way, however big or small, please contact Laleh (l_momajjad at hotmail dot com), by Friday 19th October.